Change Ownership of Vehicle

Form TOM 9 has to be completed. You can download a printable form TOM 9 in Greek for completion here. Take the completed form to a Department of Road Transport Office or a Citizens Service Center in person or by proxy. With the registration document (logbook) a valid certificate of insurance for the current owner …

Change Ownership of Vehicle Read More »

Important changes to the UK Highway Code are now in force.
This is default text for notification bar